Reflective clothing has been widely used, especially our traffic police, traffic officers, traffic patrol officers, traffic patrol officers, etc., whether it is day or night, they all wear reflective vests, also known as traffic safety reflective vests .
As the name suggests, the traffic reflective vest refers to the protective vest that is often worn by the outdoor duty department of traffic management to play a reflective protection function. Its design and production standards belong to the national standard. So, what are the design requirements for the reflective vests worn by traffic police?
1. Material area
According to the national standard, warning clothing such as reflective vests should be divided into three levels, and the material area (unit: square meter) of each level is also divided into two aspects: base material (clothing fabric) and reflective material (reflective tape, etc.). different divisions.
Second, the style design
1. The base material should surround the torso, sleeves and trouser legs;
2. The width and total area of the reflective tape must meet the requirements;
3. There are multiple reflective tapes on the shoulders of the vest and vest, and the maximum tilt angle of each reflective tape must meet the requirements of the national standard;
4. There should be a reflective tape on each shoulder to link the reflective tape on the torso from front to back, and the distance between the bottom reflective tape on the torso and the bottom edge of the clothes should not be too small or too large;
3. In addition, the problems of the traffic police vest, such as the reflective belt at night is not enough for 330m, the mesh cloth is black, etc., are also matters that should be paid attention to in the design and production process of the reflective vest/vest.