Reflective clothing today is not so unfamiliar to us a few years ago. With the improvement of people’s safety awareness, reflective clothing has been widely used, but the most frequently used ones are our traffic police, traffic officers, traffic patrol personnel, and traffic The patrol personnel of the United States, etc., because they spend most of their duty time outdoors, whether during the day or at night, so they wear reflective vests, also known as traffic safety reflective vests. As the name suggests, the reflective vest refers to the protective vest that is often worn by the traffic management outdoor duty department for reflective protection. Its design and production standards belong to the national standard. So, what are the design requirements for the reflective vest worn by the traffic police?
1. Material area
According to the national standard, warning clothing such as reflective vests should be divided into three levels. The material area (unit: square meter) of each level is also divided into two aspects: base material (clothing fabric) and reflective material (reflective tape, etc.) Different divisions.
2. Style design
1. The base material should surround the torso, sleeves and trouser legs;
2. The width and total area of the reflective tape must meet the requirements;
3. There are multiple reflective belts on the shoulders of vests and vests, and the maximum tiltable angle of each reflective belt must meet the requirements of the national standard;
4. Both shoulders should have a reflective belt connecting the torso from front to back, and the distance between the reflective belt under the torso and the bottom of the clothes should not be too small or too large;
3. In addition, the traffic police vests, such as the reflection distance of the reflective belt at night, is not enough to reflect 330m, and the mesh cloth is black, which should be paid attention to in the design and production of the reflective vest/vest.
However, not all manufacturers and brands design and produce strictly in accordance with national standards. Therefore, although some styles of reflective vests look gorgeous, they do not meet the standards due to the quality, area and sewing requirements of the base materials and reflective materials. , The reflective warning level is not up to the standard. So choosing a professional manufacturer is more reliable.